- Due to rising costs of fuel and costs of doing business, we are implementing a flat rate shipping charge to meat package orders to cover the additional costs incurred. Our standard shipping is 1-3 day delivery expectation utilizing express and priority services. If you need guaranteed over-night shipping, please contact us before placing your order as expedited shipping will require additional fees not presented during checkout/payment processing.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the mailing address provided is correct. We will not be responsible for shipments to incorrect addresses.
- The recipient is responsible for ensuring timely receipt at time of delivery. With tracking information made readily available, Daisy Oaks will not be responsible for packages that are delivered and not timely received and appropriately stored.
- Our meat products are shipped with expectancy that they will arrive from our freezer to yours within a 1-3 day transit period. Meat packages are shipped in tested insulated boxes with dry ice and ice packs that will allow the meats to remain frozen and to arrive minimally nearly frozen (below 40 degrees F) during that time frame. If meat products arrive still cold to the touch, they are safe to be consumed or refrozen for later consumption.
- Dry Ice - depending on order size, varying quantities of dry ice is added to each frozen shipment - If your package arrives and the dry ice has not dissipated, remove ordered items and allow the remaining dry ice to dissipate naturally. Do not attempt to handle the dry ice without first researching in proper disposal methods.
- Gel Packs - depending on order size, varying sizes of gel packs will be included with each frozen shipment - these are reusable packs that can be frozen many times over for various needs. Pack contents are biodegradable.
- Shipping days are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of each week with awareness of National holidays to limit potential of packages being delayed in transit or held in storage locations over weekends. Shipment of product, at our discretion can be delayed to limit potential of delayed or extended transit times due to holidays, localized acts of nature, or other factors deemed as potentially impactful to the transit processes.
- At this time, shipments are only available to contiguous United States commercial or residential valid addresses. We cannot deliver to P.O. boxes or mail centers.
- Tracking information for each shipment will be made available as well as provided for each order.
- Some remote locations may require additional shipping charges due to ensure package is delivered timely. These additional charges will be communicated and agreed prior to any shipment of product. If additional charges are not agreed, the original purchase will be refunded.